Thursday, March 17, 2011

One Personal Message

It has been a while since my last post. Lots of things have happened since, but only recent events made me realize that I ought to write one message.

One summer in Belgrade, more than 3 years ago, I've met a man. A distinguished professor, and what's more important a good man from Okinawa, Japan. His wonderful lecture, an inspiring speech, made me think about values that I've propagated on this weblog, just as values in my life in general.

This may not be the proper way (my rusty English), but certainly is the proper time to say: Thank you Mr. Takamiyagi Shigeriyu , and In this time of need I would like to express my deepest sympathy regarding recent events in Japan. I wish all will go well for you and your family, as well as all the people of Japan.

My thoughts are with you.